Thursday, September 9, 2010

never say it only happens in movies.

I never knew it would happen to me.at least.

You know when you have this thing with a guy for a year plus.
A year can be pretty long.
And suddenly there’s this period where you don’t talk for 3 months.
Obviously, i still have my feelings for him then.
And i was like a kid with cake when he came back.
Because they say if u push him away and he comes back, it means you mean something more to him.
And boy,he came back.
Five days into getting back
Facebook told me that he was ‘In a Relationship’ with another girl.
i texted the dude to ask him what was happening.
He replied sixteen hours later telling me he didnt know how to tell me.
He said ” It just happens. I really thought we stopped talking already”

what kind of fucking coward!!
it hurts.. but at least i know now that i don’t want to be treated like that anymore.


i got played.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey Kim, I came across ur blog via FB. Cheer up babe! It is ok to feel hurt but don let urself b too bothered abt boys. Uve got a long way to go and a lot of thgs to learn abt boys/men. Don nid 1 to b happy. ;) U may feel lonely at times, but still got ur frens. Honestly, boys at your age r still immature. No offence really. I have been thru quite a fair bit so I noe wat i am toking abt it.