Friday, April 23, 2010

it's almost the end of april!

i'm alive!! can u believe it?

i've gone through so much this month,im emotionally and physically stressed out.
even food is not helping me out that much.

i've given thought into my future already.
how does PSYCHOLOGY sound?
after all the posts that you've read(if u do read) , what do you think?
does it suit me?

at the moment, i'm going into dancing again. this time, more active than ever. which is SO awesome. 
this got me to thinking..
if i happen to make it to perth next year, i'll be so moody or stagnant (is that the right word?). 
i've been running around with activities going on in school and what not. 
and at perth, where i'm studying, i don't think i'd have anything to do.
my life would be so un-hectic. and so not thrilling. :(
i'm currently googling for dance schools near my school already! hahahaha
for the love of preparation!!

oh, im done with my photoshoot already.
it was beyond awesome. 
the class really felt like a family. 
all conflicts aside, all love and fun on that day itself.
high school's almost over. :(

No comments: