Saturday, April 10, 2010

people people people!!

i can see that i havent written in AGES!!

anyhoos, my exam results are back. im glad that i didnt manage to fail anything but those are just mere passing marks. so unsatisfying. i gotta promise myself to work hard the next term. i let myself down this time. dont wanna let it happen again.

oh right, my 2010 resolution is to be a NERD!!
somehow i dont see this happening. hmmm..

my class photoshoot is coming up so soon! the anxiety is spreading like wildfire!!
i know i will so have fun.
im just not that happy with my hair at the moment. didnt manage to cut it during the exams cause it's like taboo to me.
i have this thinking that the information goes into my head and fills up my brain so badly, it clings to my hair. therefore, if i were to cut it off during exams, i would lose all my facts.
im sooo.. weird.
and now my hair's like crazy flat poodle. i need volume!!!

APRIL'S gonna be a busy month. oh gosh.

oh yea, did u know that i got april fooled?? oh me bollocks!
but i love it anyways :)

No comments: